From the terrace the brave can slide down the 3 larges chutes. You will end in our large pool with a depth of 127 cm.
It is also in the large pool you find our massage bench, where you loosen up your tense muscles.
There ia also a countercurrent channel, which challenges even the best swimmer.
The water is of course heated – so feel free to jump in, even if the weather is not warm.
For the smaller children there is a children’s pool (30 cm deep). From the play tower next to the pool, the children can slide down one of the 4 small chutes into the water.
There are tables, chairs and deck chairs around the pool, where the adults can relax and look at the children playing or maybe read a good book.
The outdoor waterpark is only open in the high season (10.05.18-21.05.18 and 30.06.18-12.08.18)
Opening Hours for the outdoor waterpark 2018
High season: 10th of May – 21th of May 2018:
All days: 10.00 – 21.00
High season: 30th of June – 12th of August 2018:
All days: 10.00 – 21.00.
Use of the waterpark and facilities is at own risk.
Breach of the regulations results in exclusion.
- It is NOT allowed to bring your own food and drinks into the swimming pool.
- Smoking is prohibed inside the waterpark
- Instructions from the employees must be followed
- Wash your entire body before using the waterpark facilities
- Only entrance to the waterpark with wet and washed hair – also when using a bathing cap
- The waterpark takes no responsibilty for the belongings of our guest
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 6 are allowed to follow an adult into the changing room of the opposite sex
- Behaviour which does not comply with Danish law results in a police report
- Behaviour which results in damage to the buildings or inventory of the facilities will be met with a claim for compensation
- Shaving tools and sponges must not be used in the sauna. Do not pour water on the sauna
- After toilet and sauna visits you must shower again
A person who has not showered polutes 200 times as much as a person who has. This results in 3 kilos of bacteria and dirt per unwashed person per year.
- The body constantly produces bacteria. In order to reduce the use of chemicals, a shower is therefore always required before entering the pools.
- After toilet visits and sunbathing you must shower again.
- Please use clean swimming things and remove suntan lotion and make up before showering.
- The values of chemicals in the water are tested every day.
- If the values exceed the recommandations of the Danish Environmental Protection Board, the facilities are closed temporarily.
Cleaning of the facilities
- Cleaning of the facilities can only be carried out outside the opening hours. The toilets and the changing rooms are cleaned during the day as well. The floors are hosed when needed several times a day.
- Everey morning before we open, the pools are vacuumed.