Do you feel like pampering yourself and take a break from your busy everyday life? Visit Hasmark Strand Camping and our lovely wellness department close to both the beach and the beautiful nature.
From our indoor and outdoor waterpark you can visit our wellness department Norne. When you enter Norne, you will visit a beautiful world of marble filled with stories from the Nordic mythology.
In Norne you find both a sauna where you can add aromatic oils as well as a Turkish bath. In the middle of the wellness department there is a large spa built of granite and with the two impressive goats of Thor as the staircase.
You can relax on a beautiful bench decorated with the saga about Thor cathing the Midgard serpent, while you watch the children play in the waterpark and sliding the chutes.
If you are a familiy with children there are a lot of possibilities and facilities besides the waterpark. We have football fiels, playgrounds, train rides with our train called the Thor Express, creative workshops, bouncing castles, clock golf, bikes, mooncars, rabbits and much, much more.
You are also welcome to visit our lovely reatsurant, Freja, where we serve delicious dishes and buffets. Here is something for everybody.
Whether you are a couple, a small or a large familiy – we can help you with accommodation. You can stay in a cabin, in a tent or in a caravan. In our cabin you can stay up to 6 persons together, og there is room enough for everybody.
At Hasmark Strand Camping we gurantee a fantastic holiday for the entire familiy with the possibility to explore new things everyday.
Enjoy a wonderful massage when you are on holiday at Hasmark Strand Camping
We have a doctor examined masseur attached to Hasmark Strand Camping. Her name is Anita Kristiansen, and she offers massages at the campsite.
You can get your relaxing massage in our nice wellness department in the beautiful surroundings or the masseur can come to your caravan or cabin.
The prices are:
30 min: DKK 250
45 min: DKK 300
Call Anita: +45 60149736 to book, or see here in the calendar, when she is present at the campsite.
Please remeber to bring your own towel.
As the first campsite in Denmark Hasmark Strand Camping now offers wellness experiences with aromatic sauna.
We have started an exciting collaboration with Sauna-master Kris Kristensen, who among other things have created various aromatic suana events.
Aromatic sauna is aromatherapy in the sauna’s warm setting, this experience will complete the spa experience in our wellness area. Aromatic Sauna is energizing, relaxing and detoxifying.
In a hodgepodge of refreshing and robust scents you will get to an aromatic sauna a completely amazing experience for your body. In the event, the sauna starts with being approximately 70 degrees warm, where the temperature will be heated up, as humidity increases. To increase humidity is the right amount of oils and water, which provides a cathartic and amazing fragrance. This heat and scent will bedistributed in the sauna using the towel swing, which helps the body’s pores to open. in addition it gets throughout the body – muscles, lungs and joints – by the deep breath.
During the whole session, our skilled Sauna-master explains about the well-chosen oils that will be used during the session, so you know exactly what they are doing by good for your body.
There will be opportunity for both small sessions of 12-15 minute duration and greater sessions, where to in and out of the sauna several times. The aromatic sauna sessions takes place in our wellness area.
Aromatic sauna helps to boost your immune system as well as clean your skin and the rest of the body. It gives new energy and is perfect to keep colds away.
All days: 10.00 – 20.00
All days: 10.00 – 21.00
When you have pay for the entrance to the waterpark, it’s only cost DKK 25,- for the entrance to the wellness.
Use of the waterpark and facilities is at own risk.
Breach of the regulations results in exclusion.
- It is NOT allowed to bring your own food and drinks into the swimming pool.
- Smoking is prohibed inside the waterpark
- Instructions from the employees must be followed
- Wash your entire body before using the waterpark facilities
- Only entrance to the waterpark with wet and washed hair – also when using a bathing cap
- The waterpark takes no responsibilty for the belongings of our guest
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 6 are allowed to follow an adult into the changing room of the opposite sex
- Behaviour which does not comply with Danish law results in a police report
- Behaviour which results in damage to the buildings or inventory of the facilities will be met with a claim for compensation
- Shaving tools and sponges must not be used in the sauna. Do not pour water on the sauna
- After toilet and sauna visits you must shower again
A person who has not showered polutes 200 times as much as a person who has. This results in 3 kilos of bacteria and dirt per unwashed person per year.
- The body constantly produces bacteria. In order to reduce the use of chemicals, a shower is therefore always required before entering the pools.
- After toilet visits and sunbathing you must shower again.
- Please use clean swimming things and remove suntan lotion and make up before showering.
- The values of chemicals in the water are tested every day.
- If the values exceed the recommandations of the Danish Environmental Protection Board, the facilities are closed temporarily.
Cleaning of the facilities
- Cleaning of the facilities can only be carried out outside the opening hours. The toilets and the changing rooms are cleaned during the day as well. The floors are hosed when needed several times a day.
- Everey morning before we open, the pools are vacuumed.