The water is 28,5° C and the air is 31,5° C – it is summer no matter what the weather is like outside!
We are one of the few campsites with both an indoor and an outdoor waterpark. We have slides of different sizes and different water depthts, e.g. 30 cm, 70 cm og 127 cm. We guarantee fun for both children and adults.
Every day: 10.00 – 20.00.
Every day: 10.00 – 21.00.
|12.04 - 30.05||Low season|
|30.05 - 10.06||High season|
|10.06 - 29.06||Low season|
|29.06 - 11.08||High season|
|11.08 - 22.09||Low season|
From September 22 2019 the waterpark is closed for the winter, until the campsite opens in spring.
Price for entrance to the waterpark for our camping guests:
Low season: DKK 20,-
High season: DKK 30,-
Wellness department DKK25,- (only entrance after entrance to the waterpark has been paid)
Our camping guest receive a magnet card upon arrival. This is used to enter the waterpark.
Reduced-price-ticket for seasonal pitches:
IMPORTANT: Only for Seasonal pitches:
10-entrances DKK 180,-
20-entrances DKK 360,-
40-entrances DKK 600,-
Please note than when buying a reduced-price-ticket, non-used entrances can not be kept for future visits and are not refunded.
Reduced-price-tickets belong to the booking.
Price for non-staying guests:
12.04.19 – 29.05.19
11.06.19 – 28.06.19
12.08.19 – 22.09.19
30.05.19 – 10.06.19*
29.06.19 – 05.07.19*
29.07.19 – 11.08.19*
06.07.19 – 28.07.19**
*) The outdoor waterpark is also open
**) On really busy days we can deny access from non-staying guests, due to capacity.
(Tickets can be bought in the reception)
Price for entrance to the wellness department DKK 25,- (only entrance after entrance to the waterpark has been paid)
Use of the waterpark and facilities is at own risk.
Breach of the regulations results in exclusion.
- It is NOT allowed to bring your own food and drinks into the swimming pool.
- Smoking is prohibed inside the waterpark
- Instructions from the employees must be followed
- Wash your entire body before using the waterpark facilities
- Only entrance to the waterpark with wet and washed hair – also when using a bathing cap
- The waterpark takes no responsibilty for the belongings of our guest
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 6 are allowed to follow an adult into the changing room of the opposite sex
- Behaviour which does not comply with Danish law results in a police report
- Behaviour which results in damage to the buildings or inventory of the facilities will be met with a claim for compensation
- Shaving tools and sponges must not be used in the sauna. Do not pour water on the sauna
- After toilet and sauna visits you must shower again
A person who has not showered polutes 200 times as much as a person who has. This results in 3 kilos of bacteria and dirt per unwashed person per year.
- The body constantly produces bacteria. In order to reduce the use of chemicals, a shower is therefore always required before entering the pools.
- After toilet visits and sunbathing you must shower again.
- Please use clean swimming things and remove suntan lotion and make up before showering.
- The values of chemicals in the water are tested every day.
- If the values exceed the recommandations of the Danish Environmental Protection Board, the facilities are closed temporarily.
Cleaning of the facilities
- Cleaning of the facilities can only be carried out outside the opening hours. The toilets and the changing rooms are cleaned during the day as well. The floors are hosed when needed several times a day.
- Everey morning before we open, the pools are vacuumed.